A wise mentor of mine told me something very valuable.
“What are you selling? Sure, you want to sell your product or service but who cares about that?”
At that moment I realized… that didn’t make sense. How was I supposed to get business and be successful if I’m not selling what I can do. He looked at me and instantly noticed my confusion. He gladly finished his embarking statement with a smile.
“You sell yourself, allow people to like you and what you stand for.”
So, with that being said I must use that bit of wisdom to tell you about my brand called “ME”.
My brand called “ME”
“Work on yourself first. What you become, what you learn, and what you leave behind…defines the purpose of life.”
— Darrell Washington
Looking just 5 years back no one would have been able to convince me of where I am today. At the time that I am writing this of course. Hopefully, I can come back and make a better bio…. Anyway, if somebody would have told me that at 19 I wouldn’t be in college, I would die laughing. Then if they would have said that I would be working at a security company, I’d just walk away thinking that person was crazy. The story gets better trust me.
I haven’t moved out yet, I drive my car all over the world chasing connections and clients. Plus, I drive a red Kia Forte with a hub cap messed up from an accident. Oh, I almost forgot the dents and scratches from other accidents. The bright side to all this is that I have discovered my ultimate desire and purpose…. That burning desire is to be a damn good web designer/developer and see my clients successful.
There is one thing about me that you must know. I promise you that I desire to serve and help more than anything else. If I can do something for you or put you in a good position I will do it. I believe that God has given me so much value and gifts that I must share them not for my personal gain but for others to also prosper from them. I do my best to design a site that is a complete artwork and marketable. I live to write code that creates something valuable and amazing.
To fully give back I vowed to always give my services to nonprofits and churches for free. My mentor also continued to give me more than that great advice.
“Do more, be more, and learn more every time.”
To me this means instead of just building or designing a site for my clients, I also give other advice and help. Also, be more means keep growing, improving and becoming more valuable. Do all this by constantly learning. To keep this from being too long, I’ll go ahead and some this about me section up with my offer.
If you agree to pay $40/hr for my web development services I will give you so much in return. For instance you can not turn down the chance to receive business guidance and consultation. This includes marketing tips and strategies, branding ideas and so much more business advice. All free of charge and included with your website. Now tell me how many web designers and developers you know do this? Go ahead I can wait. . . . High class, effective Developers typically charge $50+ an hour.
Think about this . . . you are getting great work at reasonable price as well as added incentives to ensure your ROI. I sympathize and understand startups and small businesses or any individual who wishes to start a venture. I am currently in their shoes. I also struggle with time and delegating certain task. I understand the pain and struggle you face every day when trying to pursue your dream. I understand the desire to increase your income and the chase for freedom from a boss or clocking in or being away from your family. I know how hard it is to be an entrepreneur in general. I wish to help you grow and reach your true potential and goals.
I have worked alongside mentors and teachers who are top of the line Senior Developers and Consultants. They have given me an edge up on communication and understanding on what my clients are looking for. Thus, giving a better overall experience and trust that I can provide a successful service to you. Strong communication is needed in order to get the job done properly.
The work is never done? I will continue even after the service is completed to check on you and give advice for free. I really want you to enjoy the website and reap huge rewards from having the website. I honestly meant I sympathize and understand your struggle and I do mean to help. Why should I stop caring once the money is in my hand. Everyone else does that not me.
I have a great portfolio to match the amount of time that I have put into this field. Including personal projects, clients and projects given to me by mentors. I continue to beat on my craft and get better. So I can deliver high quality work and an outstanding experience. My portfolio and time will reflect the level of work and ROI I can give you.
I have a gift of government. I love to work and create behind scenes. I am passionate about helping and giving a service. If you work with me you get more than what you expect. You get a consultant, associate and adviser all in one. Now, to get this great limited package just fill out the form below. Or you could just ask me anything. Hey, you could even tell me anything. Like how to make this about section better:) Just select the reason you are sending the email and I promise I’ll reply quickly.
My blog (why I think it’s worth your time)
If I didn’t bore you with my bio than that’s one reason. However, on a serious note I talk about more than just nerdy tech stuff. I actually cover a broad range of topics. My views on these things are very interesting trust me. I give tips and advice that I am sure will be of good use to you. I believe success and living the good life you want, comes from constant reading, studying, trial and error. You will see all this in my blogs.
My mentor always said —“Why, make the same error someone has already made, especially if that someone shared that experience.”
Learn from others experience as well as yours. My blogs are mine and others experiences.
Last Thing (I promise)
I have a referral system and I also need to include my list of benefits.
If you refer me to anyone and they become a paying client. I will be more than happy to give you a nice percentage back. It’s a way to say thanks for looking out and helping me out.
The Benefits I Deliver
- Charging $40/hr comes with plenty of free included benefits such as marketing tips, extra help and business advice. High class effective Developers charge $50+ an hour you are getting great work at reasonable price as well as added incentives to ensure your ROI. My background in other fields as well as experience showcase my value or worth of $40/hr will be given to you. Depending on the needs and attributes of the site and tools used I can get work done within 15-30 hours (therefore the expense will not be as steep as you may think). I have numerous evidence or proof that I can deliver top of the line work for the amount that I charge.
- All information that I obtain will be secure and disclosed between both parties. I also need this information to ensure that my work is done smoothly and quickly. Thus, giving the overall experience of my work more enjoyable and worth wild.
- By me including you in each step process and tools used. It establishes trust and insurance as well as a good understanding and reasoning behind why things are done the way they are.
- I sympathize and understand startups and small businesses or any individual who wishes to start a venture. I am currently in their shoes. I also struggle with time and delegating certain task. I understand the pain and struggle you face every day when trying to pursue your dream. I understand the desire to increase your income and the chase for freedom from a boss or clocking in or being away from family. I know how hard it is to be an entrepreneur in general. The relationships you may hurt or lose. I understand the feeling of not being understood of being confused and also dealing with you and others doubt. I wish to help you grow and reach your true potential and goals.
- I use tools such as CMS’s like WordPress & Squarespace. They allow me to do work quickly and at an affordable price for my clients. It allows me to teach and walk through strategies stats and the ability to have you update the site. It ensures a great experience and easy workflow for me and my clients.
- I have been doing this and training for years now. I started when I was 16 and just recently started taking clients. I have worked with Senior Developers, Consultants and business owners. I have researched and used plenty of marketing tactics and strategies. The amount I have put into web development and marketing is high. I can ensure you that I have a high level of expertise that can be of use to you.
- I have a portfolio to match the amount of time that I have put into this field. Including personal projects clients and projects given to me by mentors. I continue to beat on my craft and get better. So I can deliver high quality work and an outstanding experience. My portfolio and time will reflect the level of work and ROI I can give you.
- Me working alongside mentors and teachers have given me an edge up on communication and understanding on what my clients are looking for. I also feel for my clients and understand their needs and problems that come along with chasing their dreams. I can make complex terms simple and easy to understand. Thus, giving a better overall experience and trust that I can provide a successful service to you. Strong communication is needed in order to get the job done properly.
- I have never lost information with my clients and I don’t plan on it. Me being organized can ensure you that I can quickly work and test and reference to all info involved. My organization makes it easy to plan and walk you through anything that is mandatory. What good is it to have someone give you a service that isn’t capable of keeping up with anything. That will only ruin the experience, cause communication issues. To make matters worst it can make the finish product horrible and a complete waste of time and money to you.
- Even though I am not the top of the line programmer. It means expenses are lowered for you. It also means that I am still learning and capable of thinking and exploring beyond expectations. It means I am hungry to get better and do exceptional work. I know absolutely enough to deliver a great well working site that is marketable and useful to your business.
- I love creating, innovating and building designs. Also testing and looking at trends of the web. So you can ensure you will have a top of the line well developer site that will be eye candy to your prospects / viewers of your site.
- Even though I may not be great at Photoshop I am amazing at wireframing and breaking down the design to you. We will have clear expectations and goals to work towards when developing the UI or look or feel of the site.
- I love books and writing so I can help you with your content. If you couple that with marketing expertise I can help you with the context or presentation of your copy or content. Everything will flow and align perfectly. We can brainstorm and work out multiple ideas that will be well implanted on the site. I’ve written content for all my clients thus far and it has led to an increase in business and my clients’ opportunities.
- You are not paying for just a simple service. You are paying for my time patience and understanding as well as aid in other areas of your business that I include free of charge. You get a web developer and consultant all in one package. Where else can you find that?
- The work is never done? I will continue even after the service is completed to check on you and give advice for free. I really want you to enjoy the site and reap huge rewards from having the site. I honestly meant I sympathize and understand your struggle and I do mean to help. Why should I stop caring once the money is in my hand. Everyone else does that not me.
- Yes I do have a maintenance fee. The thing is NONE of my clients have been charged. Why? Because I try my best to teach and walk through how you can make changes yourself. In fact me given you a rundown is included free with the service and will not be clocked on my time. I only will charge if it’s something huge that I have to change or update. And even then the maintenance cost is not that expensive.
- Me doing my work within 4 stages allows you to understand and follow along clearly with me. It provides great communication and an ability to plan accordingly. What comes with the 4 stages are relevant questions and conversations for each stage to get a better understanding of what needs to be done.